* Gracia M. Littauer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [030301 16:06]:
> but I still
> can't figure out how to get a tool to turn loose!  I pick up,
> for example, the rotator tool.  I'm finished rotating, but I
> can't put the tool down."

I used to be puzzled by this, too, but I have discovered anything I
want to do that doesn't involved another tool, I can do while I still
have that tool. Like print. Sometimes I just select another tool, like
"move". I've gotten used to it.

Judy Wilson, PO Box 98, Corozal Town, Belize         _/*];
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  www.corozal.bz/jwdesigns/          |  |:'
If the eye is a window to the soul, then a tear is   |  /'
what gives the soul the possibility of a rainbow.    |_/