I wonder if anyone has a plugin for gimp that will allow the user to
fill in forms in what ever format. I'm looking to set the font and size
globally and then to start clicking on a region and start typing.
Hopefully one should be able to go back and correct your previous
answers as well as save everything.

Gimp can open all the file formats but lacks a quick 'type it in' tool.

xfig can do this but its a bit long in the tooth.

                Anthony.

--
Anthony R Iano-Fletcher        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                               http://cbel.cit.nih.gov/~arif