Hi!

Im newbie in gimp-user, but i have some question:
How can I import the photoshop "spatter" airbrush into GIMP?

How can I reproduce this tutorial in GIMP?:
http://tutorials.dj-designs.com/smoke.htm

And can anybody explaine how hte function PATH in GIMP1.3 work?
The path function in gimp1.2 satisfies all my wishes:), and I understand
good.

But under 1.3 this is two separated function, I don't know how to
transform "one" function to "another".(from bezier in path)
And where are hte buttons: "New point" "add point" "delete point" "edit
point"??
(I have essayed gimp1.3.14)

And the new Text layer for what? What is his advantage?
When I modify the text(and i have tranformed before) it will write the
default text.
And how can I transform the text?(In 1.2 before "the anchor layer" I was
capable the modify(such as transform, scatch, etc, as a selection normal!)

And it is a bug?:
http://chocolate.inf.elte.hu/khiraly/linux/gimp13.png
(I have created a text layer->alpha to selection.-> and a have scaled
the selection to obtain a transfformed text!)

Thx in advance all help!

(And sorry for my bad english)

Khiraly