On Tue, 10 Jun 2003, johnny wrote:

>  3. A Distort tool seems to be missing in Gimp. Correct me if I am wrong.

I think you might be looking for the Interactive Warp tool.

Filters > Distorts > IWarp

The interface is not what you are used to but you'll find it quite capable
once you learn how it works.

Jon Winters                             IBM Model-M Keyboards
http://www.obscurasite.com/             Type Hard or Go Home!

Gimp-user mailing list

Reply via email to