On Wed, 2003-06-11 at 07:05, Eric Pierce wrote:
> Hi,
>
> "Eric Pierce" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
>>> You better not use Alt for shortcuts since the Alt key is used for
>>> mnemonics.
>>>
>> Mnemonics?
>> What'chu talkin' about, Willis?
>
> Mnemonics is how GTK+ calls keyboard accelerators for widgets which
> are indicated by an underlined character. We are making heavy use of
> them in latest versions of The GIMP.
>

> Sven
I see.  That thought actually passed through my little brain, but I wasn't
sure.  Thanks for explaining that.

I hope you didn't take offense about the 'Willis' bit.  That's from a dumb
US TV show from the 70s (Family Ties).
Actually, Diff'rent Strokes.  Great show.
Haven't compiled 1.3.15 yet, but everything is looking unbelievably
awesome so far.  Hope you pump out another O'Reilly book when you reach
1.4!

Much gratitude,
Eric Pierce