On Monday 16 June 2003 06:17, Sven Neumann wrote:
>Hi,
>
>Gene Heskett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>>> Is it possible to rotate an image with gimp 1-2 degrees rather
>>> than only 90 degree angles?
>>
>> The short answer is no.
>
>Sorry, but that is wrong. Free rotations have been around for quite
> a long time (was added before gimp-1.0 if I remember correctly). It
> is all hidden in the transform tool.

Yes, Duh.  I found that button, based on other messages that replied.

The popup when the mouse is over it says "rotation, shearing, scaling,
perspective".  But I was unable (and the manpage is something like
yet to be written for at least 1/2 of those functions) unable to get
it out of the rotation mode and into one of the last 3 modes.  How is
this done?  I tried the usual suspects of shift clicking and didn't
seem to hit the magic twanger on the other functions.  Gimp is 1.2.3.

--
Cheers, Gene
AMD [EMAIL PROTECTED] 320M