On Mon, Jun 16, 2003 at 05:00:42PM -0500, "Gebhart, Mark A" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>    installed; however, I can do a rlogin to a machine on the network that
>    does have gimp. It freezes on my everytime I try to take the
>    screenshot. Has anyone had luck doing a screenshot over a remote

What freezes? Where freezes it? Where do you start which application?
What do you mean by "freeze"?

In any case, I use rlogin a lot (wether you use rlogin or ssh does not
make a difference if you set your DISPLAY to not use x11-forwarding for
example), and gimp works fine on non-local displays, including making