Being new to this list and all (just moved over from the gimpwin-users list) and being new to Linux, I have a question. I recently upgraded from 1.2.4 on Win2Kand Win98 to 1.2.5 on RedHat 8. I'm trying to install a plugin (blade-roto.scm, http://www.baudalign.com) and I can't figure it out. Forgive me if this is a stupid question...I found the list archives search engine broken.

If anybody can tell me what I have to do with the file let me know. I am somewhat familiar with make and all that. BTW, I have GIMP installed in /usr/src/gimp-1.2.5/ and I also have another folder (which I am rather clueless as to its function) in /home/Irish/gimp-1.2/. On a hunch I tried putting the .scm in the /scripts/ directory in both locations and restarting GIMP, but no luck. Obviously I'm still a newbie.

If anybody can help me I would really appreciate it!

Mike Thorn
This email was sent from a Linux computer!