On Friday 04 July 2003 12:48, Khiraly Kalman wrote:
> Hi!
> Which tool can I use in Gimp to obtain the same result(or similaire)
> the Plaster Wrap tool from Photoshop?
> ( http://chocolate.inf.elte.hu/khiraly/linux/portaltut/index.html
> ^^This tutorial ->step 5)

i've has a look and there doesn't seem to be a way of doing that, there 
isn't such a filter as far as i can see, you could try embossing it 
lightly as another layer and then pasting that on top, inverting the 
colours and  blurring etc and you'll get something similar but not the 
same, considering the overall result (wthe effect you want to achieve) i 
don't really think it's a big loss to be honest :)


Gimp-user mailing list

Reply via email to