Hello all,

I installed gimp 1.2.4 this morning to check it out. I traditionally use Photoshop to 
produce textures for games.

Gimp seems to have almost everything I need however I couldn't find a function similar 
to the Photoshop "offset" function. Is there and equivalent function in Gimp or 
perhaps a script that does the same thing?
Gimp-user mailing list

Reply via email to