Greetings, fellow gimpers -

It appears that the bezier curve tool usage has changed between 1.2.x
and 1.3.  In 1.2 I could close the curve, click inside the closed curve,
and then proceed to edit the points, adjusting the curve to fit whatever
object I was trying to define.  In 1.3 I seem unable to close the curve
at all, leading me to believe I am missing something *really*
elementary.  Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Jeff Trefftzs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                    Home Page     Gimp Gallery                  Photo Gallery