Henrik Brix Andersen wrote:
On Wed, 2003-07-16 at 13:34, Geoffrey wrote:

Now the question is, where'd it go on 1.2.3 on my SuSE box?

This functionality is provided by a GIMP perl script. You may be able to
locate a gimp-perl package for your distribution which includes this
functionality. Else you will need to recompile GIMP with perl support

Thanks for the heads up, as I used this to put my wife's newsletter on her website (school teacher). I'll be needing it again in another month. I installed gimpperl-1.21-960 on SuSE 8.2 and I now have my 'grids' menu option back.

So, might this help the original poster, or is this not what he/she was looking for? (sorry don't recall the name or gender... :) )

Until later: Geoffrey           [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Think about it...