Paulo J Matos wrote:

Hi all,
I'm just new to script-fu and gimp. I was not aware scheme is used for scripting in gimp. I loved that. :D Anyway, I've read the script-fu part of the gimp manual. I have a directory tree with about 1000 images and I'd like to resize them all to 20x20. Is there any script for doing that? If not, I checked the DB browser and I found out I need to use gimp-image-resize. How can I check which files are in a given directory?

I've used David's Batch Processor (DBP) with great results. It also affords some extra options such as sharpening, blurring, changing color options, changing contrast, etc. It's quite a nifty little plugin. Anyway, it's available here:

Mike Thorn
This email was sent from a Linux computer!