Hello,

I think I've found a bug with the sobel filter. However before I fill a bug
report I'd like to know if it is just specific to the windows version. Can
people on Linux reproduce this:

-Create a new image (default: 256 x 256, white background)
-Swap foreground and background colour so that white is foreground
-Use the text tool to create some text, do not anchor the text but promote
it to a new layer
-text layer to image size
-uncheck keep transparency
-Apply sobel

This result in the outline of the text layer before it was resized. How can
that be ?

However if you do this (which should be equivalent to what is above):

-Create a new image(default: 256 x 256, white background)
-Swap foreground and background colour so that white is foreground
-Create a new transparent layer
-Use the text tool to create some text, anchor it to the transparent layer
The result is the same as above but when I apply sobel, it works

Guillaume