Hello

I just downloaded the new version, and I have managed to get all working.
But I have one - for me anyway - major complaint. In the 1.2 series of the Gimp, it was possible to change the shortcuts/keyboard assignments, so that the features you were using the most, has the easyest keys.
Or is there a way to change it - I mean in the 1.2 you just found the function in the menu, pressed your wanted hotkey, and it worked - simple and genius.
Why has that been changed.

Sincerely, and not to forget a great thank you for your efforts

Mogens Jęger