Sent: Friday, August 08, 2003 2:47 PM
Subject: Re: [Gimp-user] Sources of Public-Domain Photography and Images

On Fri, 2003-08-08 at 07:51, Jonathan Bartlett wrote:
> I'm looking for public-domain photography and drawings.  Not just
> royalty-free, because I'm wanting to include them in a collection
> (although it could be creative-commonsly licensed).  Does anyone know
> where such a repository might be?  Would anyone be interested in
> contributing if I were to start one?

As you can see from the immediate responses, there seem to be lots of us
who would like to help.
> My main purpose is coming up with a set of GIMP-scripts to make
> communication boards for children with speech problems, and I need a
> large archive of pictures to be able to include.  However, I think
> open-source images (not just royalty-free) are also very much needed
> for a variety of reasons.

Can you tell us more about the kinds of photos you'd like?  Things?
Actions? And maybe some links to tell us more about communication

Jeff Trefftzs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                    Home Page     Gimp Gallery                  Photo Gallery