Hi all,

I know that this isn't a web-page-help list, but I am totally stuck, I've
spent all night trying to solve a problem that shouldn't be there, and
there is no appropriate mailing list that is dedicated to this.  Since
this list has a high concentration of people knowledgable of HTML, I hope
someone will be kind enough to help.

I've volunteered to make a website:

It uses tables.

There is a background image that is split into chunks, each is placed on a
table cell.  The table has border 0, so all the chunks should fit together

They don't.

I have searched everywhere, and I have done everything I can think of and
there are still spaces between the images which wrecks the entire effect.

Someone in this list must have had this problem before.  I hope that
someone will be kind enough to point out a solution.  I am totally at a
loss here.  I just don't know what to do at this point.  The page SHOULD
look fine.

Thank you very much.
Daniel Carrera, Math PhD student at UMD.  PGP KeyID: 9AF77A88
  .-"~~~"-.   On the menu of a Swiss restaurant:
 /  O   O  \  "Our wines leave you nothing to hope for"
 \  \___/  /  Sign outside a Hong Kong tailor shop:
  `-.___.-'   "Ladies may have a fit upstairs"