I have a couple of question regarding scripts.
If you know of a good site for beginners in gimp scripting, dont hesitate to
tell me. I have been to a few of them but didnt find answers for that kind of

First, how can i close the image window i was working on during the script,
once i have saved it.
i found image_delete and display_delete fonctions, but the image_delete wont
work as long as there is a display opened, so how do I get the display?

Second and last, I have tried to save a picture as jpg with gimp_file_save non
interractively. The image was saved with 0 quality, is there a way to set the
jpg settings without using file_jpeg_save and without interractivity?