On 16 Oct 2003 18:10:07 +0200
Sven Neumann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Looks like you hit a bug in 1.2 then. I seem to be able to move the
> center of rotation in the grid preview but the dialog seems broken.
> If you want to see this fixed, please open a bug-report at
> bugzilla.gnome.org. I doubt however that someone will find the time to
> fix this in the 1.2 series.
> The bug is not present in GIMP-1.3.

Thanks, Sven.  I was afraid of that.  I had 1.3 installed, but
downgraded when it seemed that the GAP stuff wasn't yet ready for 1.3.
I'm just a newbie with gimp so I am doing everything the hard way as I
learn.  I haven't yet actually needed GAP so perhaps I would be better
off with 1.3.  Thanks again.

Life is an offensive, directed against the repetitious mechanism of the
        --Alfred North Whitehead (1861-1947)