Bill Kenworthy wrote:
> Is there a way to get the toolbox to stay on top.  If I am editing a
> window fullscreen, everytime I do something in the window, the toolbox
> disappears underneath.

The common answer to this is "this is a window manager issue". We
don't actually decide where windows get placed on the screen, or
how, aside from doing things "properly" with respect to WM hints
and session properties.

So you should check with your window manager to see if there is a
way to indicate that a particular window will always stay on top.

That said, I can't find such an option on mine...

       David Neary,
       Lyon, France