Bob Lockie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> The "Desktop" button on the file dialog goes to "gnome-desktop" and
> I'm not using gnome so I would like to be able to change this.

The "Desktop" button the file selector is an addition hacked onto the
GTK+ file selector. Ximian came up with this first, Debian seems to
have adapted something similar. It's the GTK+ library you are using
that provides this feature. It is completely not under control of The

The file selector will change in GTK+-2.4 so you can expect that
GIMP-2.2 will use that new file chooser widget. It is supposed to have
customizable bookmarks so you will be able to change the Desktop
location then.