On 2003-12-08T11:39:47+0100, Sven Neumann wrote:
> > There is a rectangle at the bottom of the toolbox that changes it's
> > color when you drag a dockable over it. It also has a toolbox saying
>                                                         ^^^^^^^
> That should have read "tooltip" of course.

Thanks Sven.  I found the rectanble via the tooltip (I would call it the
divider between the toolbox and the empty canvas below for the toolbox),
however nothing happens when I drag a window (like the layers or tool
dialog) over that rectable.  The color does not change either.

/Allan
--
Allan Wind
P.O. Box 2022