I do NOT know what is wrong! :-) I have cropped and saved an image
that I want to paste into a new image. Everytime I try to paste the
image into the new one, it pastes the one *before* I cropped it! I
have had this problem before. Can someone please tell me why this
would happen? I even closed everything and opened them again. Made a
new image, edit/copy the one I had cropped, and pasted it into the new
image. STILL pasted the original image.I would be so grateful if someone
could help me! Thank you.

Judy Wilson

--
Judy Wilson, PO Box 98, Corozal Town, Belize         _/*];
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  www.corozal.bz/jwdesigns/          |  |:'