I do NOT know what is wrong! :-) I have cropped and saved an image
that I want to paste into a new image. Everytime I try to paste the
image into the new one, it pastes the one *before* I cropped it! I
have had this problem before. Can someone please tell me why this
would happen? I even closed everything and opened them again. Made a
new image, edit/copy the one I had cropped, and pasted it into the new
image. STILL pasted the original image.I would be so grateful if someone
could help me! Thank you.

Judy Wilson

Judy Wilson, PO Box 98, Corozal Town, Belize         _/*];
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  www.corozal.bz/jwdesigns/          |  |:'
If the eye is a window to the soul, then a tear is   |  /'
what gives the soul the possibility of a rainbow.    |_/