Le 11.01.2004 19:16, David Neary a écrit :
Hi,

Jean-Luc Coulon (f5ibh) wrote:
I've shooted some infra-red pictures with my digital camera.
I would like to isolate the red channel and transform it to a black and
white  picture, discarding the green and blue channels.

How to do that ?

You should decompose the image. This is not the only way to do it, but it's certainly the easiest. The Decompose filter was moved in the 1.3 tree to <Image>/Filters/Colors/Decompose. Select RGB from the choices offered, and you will get 3 greyscale images, one for each channel.

Cheers,
Dave.
Worked fine, thanks.

--