Hi,

I am a new user to Gimp (version 1.2.2 running on HP-UX 11) and I have a problem with
the GDynText tool
Once I have set up the text string and placed it on the layer (with layer alignment
set to none), I need to resize the text which I have been doing by scaling the layer.
I then move the text into the position I require which is fine.
If I now edit the text, and re-apply, the scale of the text is reset to its original
graphic size and its position back to the original location - I then have to again
resize and reposition.
Is there a way of putting the text on and locking its size and location?

Thanks

Paul McNamara