hola,
On Mon, Jan 12, 2004 at 11:05:56AM +0100, Dave Neary wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Carol Spears wrote:
> >gimp has never worked this way.  perhaps you should go back to using the
> >software you were using.  i dont think gimp should ever work this way.
>
> Carol, I don't really mind when you're rude to people like me, or other
> gimp developers. It has a kind of charm about it. But please don't be
> rude to people who are just asking questions.

well i sent a personal note to apologize for being so short and rude.
first i apologized for only reading the THREAD however.

i would have apologized for this on the list, but i have no idea how the
threading is to work for this sort of thing where i apologize for
him/her and myself.

i do know how to thread apologizes for you and too you mr. neary.  we
have much experience with this.

dave, thread that

carol