At 09:33 AM 1/14/04 -0700, SCOTT ANDERSON wrote:

I'm running Win 98, and have downloaded the 2.0 to my program files. I don't know what to do from here. What program do I open it with? How do I get it up and going? I want to run it side by side with the 1.2.x version I have. Please help. Obviously a newbie...

You might find some help on the gimpwin-users list.