Irek SÅonina <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I have wrote a small script-fu script to be run by the web, but
> I have encountered a problem. Script lookes like this:
> (define (script-fu-xcf2gif infile outfile)
>    (let*
>     (
>         (img (car (gimp-file-load 1 infile infile)))
>         (drawable (car (gimp-drawable-get-image img)))
>     )
>     (gimp-image-flatten img)
>     (gimp-image-convert-indexed img 1 0 256 0 1 "")
>     (file-gif-save 1 img drawable outfile outfile 1 0 0 0)
>    )
> )

This script can only work accidentally. Have a look at this line:

 (drawable (car (gimp-drawable-get-image img)))

Here you are accessing an image as if it was a drawable and then
assign the image return value to a variable that is used as a drawable

> which I am running from console like this:
> gimp -d -i -b '(script-fu-xcf2gif "blokada.xcf" "blokada.gif")' '(gimp-quit 1)'
> and it produces something like this:
> This is a development version of The GIMP.
> Debug messages may appear here.
> gimp_composite: use=yes, verbose=no +mmx +sse +sse2 -3dnow -altivec -vis
> (gimp:13064): Gtk-WARNING **: cannot open display:

I am sorry but I cannot reproduce this. If you can make up a simple
and reproducable test case, please feel free to file a bug report.