On Sun, Feb 15, 2004 at 02:10:12AM -0500, Tom Ball wrote:
> Does anyone know why the Plug-ins->Color->Hot menu item is disabled?  I'm working on
> an RGB image which its source says is required.  Any help would be appreciated.
>
> Tom

can you be a little more specific as to where this menu is located?

there are other reasons than image mode that a plug-in does not work.
perhaps the plug-in wants to work on a "background" layer -- which is a
layer without alpha.

i must admit, i have never seen this plug-in nor that location in any of
the menus; however, i haven't updated my gimp in a few days.

carol