Jonathan Chetwynd ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> am I dreaming or is all this talk of a 2.0 version going to end up with
> an osX version that uses SVG format?
> someone pinch me before I drop off the perch.

Maybe you should rephrase your question, especially I don't know
what "talk" you are referring to. Rumours, damn rumours and statistics?

There will be a 2.0 version, yes. And it can be run on osX, yes,
although it uses an X-Server. And yes, there is support for reading
SVG images, but this implies rasterizing the vector data into pixels.
Paths can be ex- and imported via SVG, but this doesn't make Gimp
an SVG editing application.

Hope this helps,