Hi,

"McNamara, Paul (P.S.)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Thanks Dave (and Sven who replied the same about the source code)
>
> It was the availability of the installer packages that I was really
> asking about - maybe Jernej could reply on that one.

IMO it's not very nice to ask for a timeframe for the availability of
the installer package. By providing you this package, Jernej is doing
you a favor on a voluntary basis. You shouldn't put him under pressure
by asking for a time frame. That is about as bad (or maybe even worse)
as asking the developers to set a date for the 2.0.0 release. If you
need the Win32 installer at a certain point in time, you can easily
create it yourself.

Sven