Simon Budig wrote:

Tom Williams ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

So, I'm running gimp-2.0pre4 on Linux and I've got python 2.2.3 and pygtk-2.2.0-RC1 installed. When I try to use the Python-FU "Drop Shadow and Bevel" plugin, I get the dialog allowing me to configure the effect but it doesn't run, due to this error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/lib/gimp/1.3/python/", line 470, in _run
  res = apply(func, params)
File "/usr/lib/gimp/1.3/plug-ins/", line 7, in shadow_bevel
TypeError: undo_group_start() takes no arguments (1 given)

Is there something else I need to update to enable this to work?

It seems the script is broken here. Change that call to img.undo_group_start () and it should work.

Hope this helps,

Yup, that did the trick. Thanks. Since this script came with gimp-2.0pre4, will this be fixed in the gimp distribution before 2.0 is released?