Thomas Spuhler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I agree with you that the mmmaybe.gimp.org site looks much better
> than the original. But also this one looks outdated. It probably
> will be difficult to find anybody using DocBook/xml

Don't confuse things, please. DocBook/XML is used for
developer.gimp.org, not for mmmaybe.gimp.org. Also Docbook/XML is
quite commonly used nowadays. We use it for the GIMP API reference
manuals and the gimp-help-2 project writes help for GIMP-2.0 using
DocBook/XML. For most things it's quite straightforward, it's a
standard and it is well documented.