Przemyslaw Gawronski wrote:
> I'm looking for tool that would give me a blur efect but with
> a gradient intencity. That is at the begining I would have a
> sharp pic but gradualy get more blured and more and more ...
> (going from left to right for example).

Make a copy of the layer you want to blur.  Blur the copied layer and add a
layer mask to it.  Then fill the layer mask with a black to white gradient.
Steve Crane  
Gimp-user mailing list

Reply via email to