On Fri, 2004-03-19 at 11:04 +0100, Przemyslaw Gawronski wrote:

> Hi Gimpers
> I'm looking for tool that would give me a blur efect but with a
> gradient intencity. That is at the begining I would have a sharp pic but
> gradualy get more blured and more and more ... (going from left to right
> for example).
> I would be thankful for sugestions on how I can do that in Gimp (2.0
> pre4 ofcource).

Just create an appropriate selection for the blur filter. The fastest
method in this case would be toggling the quickmask, creating the
gradient, toggling back and applying the blur filter.


Jakub Steiner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Gimp-user mailing list

Reply via email to