Hello Everyone -

I've been trying to install GIMP 2.0 on my Mac (OS X Panther), but have a
couple of problems on my way. Maybe I should just wait until it finds it's
way to the FINK ports, but I'm way too impatient, and it oughta be possible
to install it from source, right?

Nah, anyway, my problem shows up when I run ./configure. I installed the
new fontconfig package, but the ./configure script output keeps claiming
that I have only the old libraries installed...

Where does ./configure look for the libraries, and can anyone suggest a
workaround? I would really appreciate that.

Best regards,

Thoeger J Thorsen,
Student of Astrophysics,
University of Copenhagen

--
"Menneskehedens største håb for fremtiden er, at opdragelsen altid til en
vis grad mislykkes"

"En mand er ikke en mand
før han har dræbt en mand og avlet en mand"
-Afghansk ordsprog

"Kvinder har ikke brug for penge:
De ryger ikke, de drikker ikke,
og kvindfolk er de jo selv"