On Thu, Mar 25, 2004 at 09:11:30AM -0800, Carol Spears wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 25, 2004 at 08:26:12AM -0500, John Culleton wrote:
> > On Thursday 25 March 2004 06:42 am, Sven Neumann wrote:
> i am a little nervous about showing you this Type1 information as i had
> so little problem (eventually) with Debian and fonts.
okay, i reread the pages i showed you and the information there is

i made these files when i was installing the fonts, but the process i
used did not get the fonts to work.

i think the problem is that it is too simple.  once the fonts are
working, whatever reads the fonts just needs to know where they are.

it seems as if you can even get the fonts loaded on the fly.

until me or someone else can sort through the information and find the
correct information -- http://freetype.gimp.org has a plug-in that
"should" work for the new gimp.

sorry for the misinformation.