Hi,

Thumbnails are being discussed, along with other features to make the entire site
easier to use.

As far as the bitmap support goes, I see no reason not to support it. This site and
others that will carry this sort of content, and it can be used in any number of ways,
especially in the area of 'value-added' material for open source software projects.
It's my hope that the bitmap aspect flourishes. One of my personal goals is to develop
public domain libraries of content for use in games, oss games and even proprietary
games.

As far as 'openclipart.org' is concerned, it will be heavily weighted in the direction
of vecter content, but room will be made for bitmap as well.

Thanks!

Mitch Featherston