How do you merge image/text on too all layers? I have
created a multi layer image that will eventually be used
as a anmated image. I need to add a logo and text that will
be exactly the same on all layers. I can't figure out how
to do it. I tried "Merge Down" option, but that give me a
"There are not enough visible layers for a merge down" meassage.
I've searched throught the docs, mailing list, and googles,
but I didn't see anything with exactly what I need to do. This is on Gimp 2.0 on
Windows 2000, if that is
important info.

Sorry if this is obvious and well documented somewhere,
I just couldn't find it.