Hi,

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Stupid question, potentially.

Potentially, but you got away with it :)

> Can anyone direct me to a place on the web where I can find
> 150PPI or 300PPI (prefer 300PPI) GIMP screen shots from all
> the major platforms... Mac, Linux and Windows? I am putting
> together some GIMP propaganda, and need some help. Ideally, I
> need a couple from each platform to satisfy my situation.

Please keep us informed when your propaganda is finished, we're
always interested :)

For a 17" screen, 300dpi is about 4000x3000, isn't it? I don't
know of any such screenshots myself. There certainly aren't any
on www.gimp.org. If you find any, I'd be interested in seeing
them too.

Cheers,
Dave.