Hi, I don't know what to ask for in the help file so bear with me please.  I'm new.

I have 6 files in which I have cut out an image.  I would like to "merge" all 6 of these files into one file or picture.  I might also like to add a background, but the background can wait.  I don't have a clue how to get all 6 pictures into one.  When I have the 6 files in one file, I will need to be able to move them around to get the final picture.  Then I need to save this final picture.

Could you direct me as to how to do this? I'm lost.  I haven't updated to version 2 yet.  ( I've been afraid to do this, is version 2 really stable? ) And these files are tiff if that matters, and I have windows 98.

Thanks
Sandy