On Tue, May 18, 2004 at 12:29:49PM +0200, Sven Neumann wrote:
> Carol Spears <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> > my memory now is that there were so many things (plug-ins) that would
> > need name changes for the new previews and similar changes.
> Huh? I have no idea what you are refering to.

i was trying to restate the following quote from a previous email in
this thread:

"That's the reason that gimp-2.1 cannot be installed into the same
prefix as gimp-2.0. It's supposed to replace it. Currently there's the
temporary condition that gimp-2.1 installs quite some things into
directories versioned as 2.1. This is supposed to be changed back to 2.0
when gimp-2.2 is ready."

restate it and suggest a quicker fix like a few others i have seen.

this quote i pasted is not about a naming problem?