I update SuSE 9.0 to 9.1. After that, Gimp 2.0 wasn`t able to open JPG files. Massage: Plugin wasn`t able tu open picture. When I start gimp in an xTerm I get the massage: /opt/gnome/lib/gimp/2.0/plug-ins/jpeg: fatal error: Speicherzugriffsfehler (german)
Other Programms like gqview or xv still working and there are no problems with the JPG files. By the way: I have posted my Problem in the Gimp-user-boerd http://gimpforum.de/ptopic,2685.html and an other user write, that he has the same problem with JPG files downloaded from his Canon digitalcamera 300 D. My JPG files are also donwloaded von a Canon 300 D.

Sorry my bad english, greeting
David

-- [EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://www.davidfinck.de