Hi,

Milen Dzhumerov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I am experiencing some strange things with GIMP 2.0.Yesterday when I
> worked with svg icons everything was fine.But today if I open the svg it
> is shifted to the right and down corner and it isn't okay.I open the svg
> and then export it to gif to use it for a web site.To illustrate better
> the problem here are the screens:
> Preview OK - http://www.openclub-bg.org/gg_ok.png

Who created that preview? The GIMP file open dialog only shows the
thumbnail, it doesn't necessarily create it also.

> Open Bad - http://www.openclub-bg.org/gg_bad1.png
> Opened - http://www.openclub-bg.org/gg_bad2.png

What would really be interesting is a pointer to the SVG file. This
could indeed be a bug in librsvg (which is what GIMP uses to render
the SVG) but it is more likely that this SVG file simply has a wrong
bounding box.

Sven