Hello people,

I am trying to migrate from photoshop to gimp and now for my site I need
to use a custom shape - so it was called in photoshop. In fact, it is a
resizable shape - like svg, and want to ask how can I convert it ? And
can somebody convert it for me if it isn't very hard ?

Thanks in advance

Gimp-user mailing list

Reply via email to