Tatar Kolos <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Would please someone who can, correct a hungarian localization error
> in GIMP?  It's been around for a while, and looks like no one
> noticed it.
> The problem is that the save to jpeg dialog has the text in its
> caption bar: "Mnetés JPEG formátumba", which is correctly "Mentés
> JPEG formátumba".

Looks like the problem is fixed in CVS already.

Next time you find such a problem, it would be nice if you could file
a bug-report at http://bugzilla.gnome.org/ about this. Please file it
against product GIMP, component internationalisation. We will then
forward it to the appropriate language team of the GNOME translation