A while back there was a question on this list wheter or not it
would be breaking any copyright to "translate" a PhotoShop-tutorial
about making a flame-effect to implement it under GIMP.

Unfortunately, I just re-installed my system, so I'm not sure where
the mails about this went... I was therefor hoping that somemone
could give me the URL for this tutorial -- and possibly give me tips
about things to watch-out for when trying it with GIMP.

-- Baard Ove Kopperud | ICQ#: 24367492 [EMAIL PROTECTED] | YIM : bokopperud Denne eposten er skannet og funnet fri for virus av Epost.no med Declude og FRISK F-Prot Software.