Hi,

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I just wanted to let you guys know that if any of you would like some high resolution screens of GIMP 2.0.1 running on Windows, I'll have a lot of them in the next few days. Also, can you provide me some places where these images may find a home (ie web sites)? At the moment, I can only provide Windows screens.

That's great! Unfortunately, right now we are having some web-server problems. The GIMP Users Group (http://gug.sunsite.dk) are interested in starting a screenshots section, you could offer some of your screenshots to them at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Also, you might request a personal gallery, and post your screenshots there.

Also, I have noticed some threads about a gimp web server issue. Is this why I can't access gimp.org?

Yes, but I'm afraid I don't know any specifics. The site should be back up now on a temporary server.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary