On Mon, 2004-06-07 at 12:06, klaus triendl wrote:
> hi,
> as i don't know how it is called what i wanna make, i paraphrise it:
> at gnome.org and other gnome-related sites there is a background image
> at the very top of the site, having alternating brighter and
> normal-color stripes.
> how can i reach this effect?

Try Filters/Distorts/Video and use the wide stripes option.  I think
this must be what the Gnome folks used.


Gimp-user mailing list

Reply via email to