2004-06-14, h keltezéssel 20:18-kor Jakub Steiner ezt írta:
> On Mon, 2004-06-14 at 09:55 -0700, Carol Spears wrote:
> > i have a feeling that someone like jimmac and/or tigert could design a
> > file selector that would be more for the gimps needs and not a generic
> > answer everyones needs (not gimps) widget and at least one of the gimp
> > developers could easily put one together.

Maybe I would post at the gtk mailing list, but first Im curious for
your opinions. I have made a file open dialog improvement in the new one
(as mockup).

The main improvements are:
1. a horizontal layout for the path (the one divided by / signs) on the
top (new : / sign; always starts from root)
2. folder names are bold
3. input field, where TAB completion works of course, as in the previous
version. Above that path could be repeated as simple text.
4. name of the selected file appears in the input field (as in the
earlier version)

If anybody will improve, here is the xcf file:

All feedback, opinion are most welcome!